Terms & Conditions
In these general terms and conditions we have laid down what your and my rights and obligations are.
If you are participating in one of my programs and there is a problem about which you cannot find anything in these terms and conditions, please contact me. Then we will look for a solution together.
If you see one of these words in this text, it formally means this:
Me/Deshna: Kerrie van Aarssen in my company Your website made easy by Deshna, registered with the Swedish tax agengy under number SE711105186301, and user of these general terms and conditions.
You: the natural or legal person who follows a program or enters into another agreement with me.
Program: All forms of information transfer from me to you, both online and offline, in groups or individually. These general terms and conditions apply to all offers, quotations and agreements and other legal relationships between you and the offers I make an offer on the website, via webinars and in other ways. Offers are valid for the time specified in the offer, no more after that.
The agreement is concluded when you agree to an offer or quotation, if you have paid the agreed fee. I assume a best-efforts obligation for this agreement, but I do not give any guarantee about the achievement of the intended result. If necessary, I may have the agreement (partly) performed by a third party. If it is necessary to change the agreement, I will notify you in good time and before the change takes effect.
You can follow an (online) program with me for a fee. Access to the program is personal. So you are not allowed to share your login details and the materials from the program with others. Live sessions are also only accessible to you. You can only participate in a program after payment. You must have an internet connection to follow the program. I am not liable for damage or missed program parts because you do not have the correct equipment or internet connection. The program can be followed at times that you choose. If you have agreed on 1 on 1 guidance, you and I will agree on the dates for the guidance.
Fee and payment
Upon start of the project you will receive an invoice for 25% of the quotation price. The remaining 75% will be invoiced when the project is finalised.
Payment must be made within 30 days.
Right of withdrawal / Cancellation period
Online training and courses:
As a customer you have the right to dissolve the agreement without giving any reason within 14 days after signing my project estimate. In the case of a service or a delivery of digital content that is not provided on a tangible medium, within 14 days after the conclusion of the contract. You will receive your investment back in full within this period. After the period of 14 days it is not possible to cancel your participation and receive your investment back.
Web design, automations and support:
As a customer you have the right to dissolve the agreement without giving any reason within 14 days after signing the quotation. You will receive your investment back in full within this period. After the period of 14 days you will be invoiced for the work that has been executed within the quotation.
If you wish to make use of the right of withdrawal, you must notify me of this within the cooling-off period by e-mail at email@example.com. You will receive a confirmation of receipt by e-mail. After this, your access to the course materials and the online community will be cancelled, and all scheduled emails surrounding the training will no longer be sent. After cancellation you will receive a credit invoice for your own administration and within fourteen days you will receive your investment back to the desired bank account number.
If you have any questions about the cancellation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
I am not liable for direct or indirect damage, including stagnation in the regular course of business in your company, lost profit, lost savings and consequential damage, in any way related to or caused by the performance of work by me and the offered program. You have the choice whether or not to apply the knowledge gained during the program. I am not liable for the consequences of that choice or how you apply the knowledge, and possible consequences or damage for you. I am only liable in the event of a statutory or contractual attributable shortcoming.
If you have questions or would like additional information, please let me know by emailing email@example.com
Your website made easy by Deshna
Deshna Kerrie van Aarssen
+46 73 537 1812
This company is registered with the Swedish Tax Agency with number SE711105186301
This company does not associate with any form of racism, sexism, narcissism, animal cruelty or harmful actions against our planet.